What is Neuroleadership Coaching?
Neuroleadership is an emerging field of study connecting neuroscientific knowledge with the fields of leadership development, management training, change management, consulting, and coaching. Neuroleadership coaching is a:
- Client-centered approach for reaching your goals
- Collaborative process where you address difficult issues
- Strength-based process that uses your talents to achieve the results you want
- Insight-driven approach which helps you translate insight into action
- Brain-based approach to leadership created by Dr. David Rock, founder of the NeuroLeadership Institute
How does the process work?
Through neuroscience-based coaching techniques, your goals are identified and new ideas and strategies are formed. The result? An increased capacity to address important issues with clarity, focus, and action.
CONTACT US for more information about Neuroleadership Coaching.