The New Change Management creates meaningful engagement
It is no secret that successful change requires engaged people. How to do that is another question.
The New Change Management provides four principles and three leadership practices to follow that lead to successful organizational change. Articulated in our award winning book Terms of Engagement, these principles and practices a provide a framework for engaging people in critical issues facing your organization.
The New Change Mangement helps build organizations where...
- People grasp and support the big picture
- There is urgency and energy as people align around a common purpose and create new directions
- Accountability distributes throughout the organization
- People connect and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Broad participation quickly identifies solutions and performance gaps
- Creativity is sparked when stakeholders, staff, customers, suppliers and other participants contribute their best ideas.
We helped pioneer integrating employee involvement to effect systemic change. Through our experiences, we found that remarkable things can occur very quickly when everyone supports the plan from the outset. Our Change Management Workshops will get your team pointed in the right direction for successful change.